quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2010

Caught


I was caught in a bad romance
I gave you my heart and for what?



1 comentário:

  1. for days of full happiness and complete love
    but ...

    never try to shine your future
    shine your live now
    the sadness in you at this moment
    forgive this hard spirit

    believe in a flowers if day after day, grow so beautiful and so colorfull

    Its rain today, so why i cannot go to take a rain bath?
    my parents talk so loud with me, so why i cannot put a good rock'n roll to awake me?


    dont trust so hard in my words, i always be so sad in some of my texts, but i never give the win for the death ...

    I WILL LIVE
    I WILL MAKE DIFERENÇE
    I WILL BE STRONG
    AND I WIN FOR MYSELF
    A VICTORY SPIRIT

    i wish that you do the same
    dont be so sad, be strong

    ^^

    venha visitar quando quiser ...
    e como eu sou ótimo em dar conselhos, te dou um agora

    "Seu dia pode dar sol como tambem pode dar chuva, mas é da maneira que você encara a vida que vai definir se seu dia sera bom ou não!"

    abrasss e não fique tão pra baixo
    em vez disso, eleve-se

    evolua e seja melhor do que vc sempre foi
    ^^

    ResponderEliminar